- Exclusive: panicked email exposes massive parliamentary IT security flaw
- Vid: GQ ed said these staffers thought Corbyn ‘turns water into wine’. Seem so to you?
- Tories allowing wealthy landowners, developers to kill robins, eagles, starlings, bats and hen harriers
- Video goes viral as #AngryCorbyn flays ‘uncaring, uncouth’ Tories #Budget17
- Video: BBC News breaching impartiality with excuses for Hammond #Budget2017
My Flickr Photos
Audio Visual – Malcolm Evison – Poetry on ReverbNation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Computers and Internet
For the past couple of days I’ve been attempting to reactivate iolo System Mechanic 16.5 premium. I first installed it on two old machines in February then, more recently, on a newer machine where it seemed to be working fine. … Continue reading
Our move into Smart TV land has been nothing if not eventful. It has always been our practice to record one or other programme when confronted by a clash of timings, or simply an inconvenient programme timing, but more recently … Continue reading
Whatever Happens don’t expect a reasonable service. Early this morning I had occasion to contact PC World’s ‘Whatever Happens’ service as a Packard Bell desktop, purchased less than two years ago (from PC World) and covered by a three year … Continue reading
I have just added a new web album of 60 photographs, Bloomin’ Spring 2011, to our New Luv4Sinners website!
Last evening, after a day of acute discomfort, I set myself a task by way of a distraction from my ailments. An old laptop of mine had become frustratingly sluggish, to a point where it seemed to have discovered the … Continue reading
The effort is just too great, the inboxes of each of my e-mail accounts groan with attention seeking missives; the bulk of these missives are ones that I once sought, groups and individuals with whom I wished to retain contact. … Continue reading