Earlier in the day I’d observed, through rain bejewelled and besmirched windows, a dozen or so goldfinches at the top end of the garden around the teasels, shrubs and larger niger seed feeder. Later, as they visited this smaller feeder, I could simply lean on the lower part of the kitchen (stable-style) door and catch this footage.
Earlier today I posted “The Single Porsche Family” on my Word of Sinna Luvva blog.
- #ImWithConnor: young man carried bodily away for trying to talk with May #GE17
- Daily Mail forced to shut down comments after readers go into meltdown over blundering Theresa May
- #DementiaTax – what happens when SURVIVING spouse needs care too? #GE17
- #ToryManifesto: “you’ll only see online news we want you to see” #GE17 #censorship
- Vote Labour to uphold the rights of disabled people – our letter to the Guardian
My Flickr Photos
Audio Visual – Malcolm Evison – Poetry on ReverbNation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets