Having just emerged from the realms of high tog duvetdom, the first thing I notice is just how cool it is. Seems like I’m just in time to catch the residual morning brightness; casting my glance in the direction of the white speckled garden, I bear witness to my beloved’s endeavours, as she merrily performs a few gardening chores. A few trivial aches and, a degree of lethargy, are all that prevent me rushing out to join her in this pursuit.
- ‘Corbyn is coming!’ BBC’s #Budget17 preview – and what it really means
- #Torygate: ten things that Laura Pidcock didn’t say, and five that she did.
- How Theresa May is being ‘shepherded’ to a hard Brexit by a multibillionaire Dubai-based New Zealand fund manager
- May’s lie to Queen to cling to power should spark constitutional crisis
- Businessman defies police warning with horn-honking convoy past fracking site
My Flickr Photos
Audio Visual – Malcolm Evison – Poetry on ReverbNation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets